This is a perfect breakfast idea which I've found filling and really tasty and thankfully it's really quick and easy and even Chunk ate it.
I found this recipe on the Good Morning Britain website in their sugar free summer section and I hope you like it!
Baked Ham and Eggs:Serves: 6
6 ounces 170 g very thinly sliced deli ham
1 1⁄2 cups 388.5 g salsa or chopped grilled veggies
9 large eggs or egg whites from 9 eggs
2 tablespoons chopped fresh coriander
2 tablespoons grated low-fat cheddar cheese
Cooking oil spray
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees 204 degrees Celsius. Lightly coat each cup of a non-stick muffin pan with cooking oil spray
Note: If using fresh eggs, separate 9 whites into a medium mixing bowl. Add 1⁄2 teaspoon salt and whisk lightly. Transfer to a liquid measuring cup. Let stand while you prepare the rest of the ingredients.
2. Line each muffin cup with 1⁄2 ounce 14 g of the ham. There will probably be a little excess extending from the top of each cup. Spoon 1 tablespoon of the salsa or veggies into each cup
3. Measure 3 tablespoons of the egg whites or into each muffin cup (after the first “muffin,” you can pour the whites from the liquid measuring cup to the same level as the first muffin cup, rather than measuring 3 tablespoons each time)
4. Place the muffin pan in the oven and bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until the eggs are puffed and the centre is set
5. Carefully remove the baked eggs from the pan and place two muffins on each serving plate
6. Garnish with the coriander and cheese
Follow me on Twitter, Pinterest or Facebook.