It's not about telling yourself off, or criticising, it's about self improvement and recognising the skills and good things about us which we always ignore. Yes it starts by looking at what wasn't too good, but this is so you can reflect on why these may have gone wrong and then look at how to avoid this next week- we learn from our mistakes!
The linky is to keep me and you guys motivated- thanks to all those who joined in last week and hope to see you again this week!
- Lots of party food tut tut. Tasted sooo good though!
- My sleep is nearly non-existent, even on days Chunk sleeps nicely, starting to make me feel quite low during the day emotionally as well as physically.
- Not feeling too motivated at the moment!
- Getting back on track with my food.
- Declutter the mess that is my bedroom.
- Look at ways to sort my sleep out.
3 Things I've Done WELL This Week
- I planned and prepared a party for Chunk at home all by myself- I even cooked all the food so very proud of myself!
- I have watched my son turn 3 and reflected on how truly amazing he is and how much he has turned my life around for the better.
- I have planned a big night out for this weekend, the first in two years!
Follow me on Twitter, Pinterest or Facebook.