It's not about telling yourself off, or criticising, it's about self improvement and recognising the skills and good things about us which we always ignore. Yes it starts by looking at what wasn't too good, but this is so you can reflect on why these may have gone wrong and then look at how to avoid this next week- we learn from our mistakes!
The linky is to keep me and you guys motivated- thanks to all those who joined in last week and hope to see you again this week!
- I have been lazy as usual and still not done any exercise!
- I have had various things break this week including the car and this laptop!
- My sleep is still very up and down.
- Getting the workouts done now that I'm feeling a bit better in myself.
- Declutter the mess that is my bedroom.
- Continue sorting out my work so it doesn't get on top of me.
3 Things I've Done WELL This Week
- I have managed to upcycle some great furniture for Chunk's room!
- I have enjoyed some erm fun with an amazingly hot, younger guy and loving the single life.
- I have planned some fun things for Chunk including a trip to London this week and planning an abroad holiday for this year!