Despite missing out, the lovely PR people for the event sent me the crafting materials so I could attempt them in my own time. Christmas is over now, so I won't bore you with the bauble, but I thought I would share with you my bunting, as it's super easy to make and good for all year round!
- Fabric cut into diamonds and folded in half
- PVA glue
-Rope or string to the desired length
1. Lay the rope/string out flat and position the diamonds evenly with about 2 inches between each one.
2. Place the rope in the centre of each diamond and glue half of the diamond.
3. Fold the dry part of the diamond on top of the wet piece, making sure the rope is still in the centre of it.
4. Do this to all of your pieces and then leave it to dry.
Hillary's provided me with the equipment to make this bunting. No payment was received and all opinions are honest and my own.
Follow me on Twitter, Pinterest or Facebook.