It's not about telling yourself off, or criticising, it's about self improvement and recognising the skills and good things about us which we always ignore. Yes it starts by looking at what wasn't too good, but this is so you can reflect on why these may have gone wrong and then look at how to avoid this next week- we learn from our mistakes!
The linky is to keep me and you guys motivated- thanks to all those who joined in last week and hope to see you again this week!
- Three days into being back at nursery after his heart surgery and he already has a cold!
- I'm still finding it hard to tolerate milk to the point where my body is in agony and it's driving me mad and now I am on tablets to try to help my stomach and am dairy free whilst doctors try to figure out what is going on as the pain is now not just dairy!
- Not being able to know what is going to trigger my pain at the moment means my food choices have been very up and down this week.
- Getting back into my healthy eating once I have worked out what to avoid.
- Continue putting together the dining room I have created from my spare room.
- Sorting out the mess that is my bedroom.
3 Things I've Done WELL This Week
- I have managed to stay away from dairy and feel that I may do this permanently!
- I have turned my spare bedroom into a dining room so that we have space to eat and do messy crafts.
- I have been appreciating a lot of the little things in life, and realising how precious and short it really is.