It's not about telling yourself off, or criticising, it's about self improvement and recognising the skills and good things about us which we always ignore. Yes it starts by looking at what wasn't too good, but this is so you can reflect on why these may have gone wrong and then look at how to avoid this next week- we learn from our mistakes!
The linky is to keep me and you guys motivated- thanks to all those who joined in last week and hope to see you again this week!
- My son had his heart operation in London and when I got home I realised I had put on 5lbs in stress eating and snacking!
- I'm still finding it hard to tolerate milk to the point where my body is in agony and it's driving me mad.
- My money situation is getting pretty bad and sperm donor is disinterested in trying to help his son by getting a job...
3 Things I Want To Focus On Next Week
- Getting back into my healthy eating that had lost me 3lbs last week!
- Organising my blogging and my work so that I have time to do both as well as my new workout regime.
- Getting my boy better after his surgery.
3 Things I've Done WELL This Week
- I coped well with my toddler's heart surgery (apart from when they put him to sleep, that bit was HORRIFIC) and it showed me just how precious he is to me, but also how strong I've become.
- I have started to make lists of things I need to get done to try to avoid forgetting to do them.
- I have decided to avoid dating at the moment as I'm really not interested which is a very new feeling for me (but of course I keep a few of my buddies for when the urge hits lol).
Follow me on Twitter, Pinterest or Facebook.