It's not about telling yourself off, or criticising, it's about self improvement and recognising the skills and good things about us which we always ignore. Yes it starts by looking at what wasn't too good, but this is so you can reflect on why these may have gone wrong and then look at how to avoid this next week- we learn from our mistakes!
The linky is to keep me and you guys motivated- thanks to all those who joined in last week and hope to see you again this week!
- Chunk's sleeping has still been very up and down and is really starting to get to me.
- Chunk and Curly are fighting so much at the moment every ten minutes so this has been starting to make it difficult to look after them together for long periods without ending up being a nagging, shouty mum which does my head in!
- I found that my son has ANOTHER health condition and nothing can be done until he's five years old, so this was a shock.
3 Things I Want To Focus On Next Week
- Getting my work back on track ASAP.
- Not allowing Chunk to sleep in my bed no matter how many times he has come into it during the night.
- Find some inner calm at times that the boys are driving me insane.
3 Things I've Done WELL This Week
- We now have two indoor guinea pigs and it's been lovely to see how Chunk has held them and told them he loves them.
- I have lost some weight this week which is amazing!
- I have started to look forward to my 30th birthday this weekend!