It's not about telling yourself off, or criticising, it's about self improvement and recognising the skills and good things about us which we always ignore. Yes it starts by looking at what wasn't too good, but this is so you can reflect on why these may have gone wrong and then look at how to avoid this next week- we learn from our mistakes!
The linky is to keep me and you guys motivated- thanks to all those who joined in last week and hope to see you again this week!
- Chunk's sleeping has been horrific, meaning I've hardly had any because he keeps getting into my bed and it's driving me mad!
- Chunk has really started to give me some attitude recently and this week it has got a lot worse with a lot of screaming at me and refusing to do things.
- I am getting behind with work and my blogging as I am lacking in energy this week.
3 Things I Want To Focus On Next Week
- Getting my work back on track ASAP.
- Being calmer at night when he's kicking off at 2am.
- Sorting out the presents I've got so far for Xmas rather than just dumping them in my office!
3 Things I've Done WELL This Week
- We went to a toddler Halloween party and he loved it! He was a skeleton and he got a lot of sweeties- I even dressed up!
- I have decided this week to completely change the way I eat as I'm sick of the way I look and feel so today is day two!
- I have started collecting more Christmas gift ideas for the adults in the family.