Each week I list three things that have not gone so well that week, three things I want to focus on improving next week, and ending the post with three things I've done really well. The reason it's in this order is because you should always end on a positive!
It's not about telling yourself off, or criticising, it's about self improvement and recognising the skills and good things about us which we always ignore. Yes it starts by looking at what wasn't too good, but this is so you can reflect on why these may have gone wrong and then look at how to avoid this next week- we learn from our mistakes!
The linky is to keep me and you guys motivated- thanks to all those who joined in last week and hope to see you again this week!
If you don't have time to write a post like this, feel free to link up with a post you've written this week showing happy parenting times or achievements!
3 Things That Were Not So Good This Week
- I have not had much time to get my work done due to random things going wrong unexpectedly and being quite busy, so starting to get worried!
- Chunk has been refusing naps despite being shattered, resulting in an even whingier boy- last night was a nightmare!
- Chunk has been shouting and kicking off at me and other people at times, and it has really tested me.
3 Things I Want To Focus On Next Week
- Focussing on the now rather than the past and future, so I can enjoy moments such as playing with Chunk.
- Getting my work done and finding time slots to get this done.
- Starting to plan for my upcoming 30th birthday and Xmas.
3 Things I've Done WELL This Week
- I attended a press launch for Dyson in London and managed to plan my route, childcare etc scarily easily.
- I have spent some small pieces of time engaging in some fun play with Chunk to try to make up for the chores I have been doing to distract myself from my thoughts.
- I have managed to organise quite a few playdates this week so we have both managed to have a lot of fun!