Each week I list three things that have not gone so well that week, three things I want to focus on improving next week, and ending the post with three things I've done really well. The reason it's in this order is because you should always end on a positive!
It's not about telling yourself off, or criticising, it's about self improvement and recognising the skills and good things about us which we always ignore. Yes it starts by looking at what wasn't too good, but this is so you can reflect on why these may have gone wrong and then look at how to avoid this next week- we learn from our mistakes!
The linky is to keep me and you guys motivated- thanks to all those who joined in last week and hope to see you again this week!
If you don't have time to write a post like this, feel free to link up with a post you've written this week showing happy parenting times or achievements!
3 Things That Were Not So Good This Week
- Chunk has had chicken pox, meaning I've been living on little sleep and had a very whingy, scratchy child.
- Chunk has been refusing naps despite being shattered, resulting in an even whingier and at times more aggressive child after nursery.
- Chunk has been scratching and picking the scabs on his face so I'm gutted he may have face scars!
3 Things I Want To Focus On Next Week
- Continuing my diet and attempting some workouts again.
- Upcycling some furniture.
- Getting more organised to avoid forgetting things!
3 Things I've Done WELL This Week
- Started a Diet Chef meal plan which is helping me to shift some pounds.
- Started a dietchef diet which is helping me to shift some pounds.
- Chunk tried ballet and I had my very first tattoo- a large one of my son's name and a phoenix rising from it!